Mental Health Counselor
- Provides group and individual sessions for MH clients.
- Assesses patients and develops individual service plans, accordingly; communicates with and counsels family members as appropriate.
- Supports MH clinical team in screening potential participants and providing referrals to other agencies as needed.
- Assists individuals/families in developing natural support to increase success in the community.
- Completes clinical documentation as required.
- Develops and maintains positive and constructive working relationships with collateral agencies.
- Understands and adheres to the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policies.
- Keeps abreast of all federal and state regulations and laws and all confidentiality policies as they presently exist and as they change or are modified.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Washington State Department of Health issued Mental Health Professional certification required.
Submit resume to: [email protected] | [email protected]