ACTS Tacoma and Lynnwood, WA
Asian Counseling Treatment Service
Call us today! (253) 302-3826 Tacoma(Main) office or (425) 742-4373 Lynnwood Office
The mission of ACTS is to educate, prevent, treat and help people who have issues and problems in their life; Substance abuse, Mental health, Gambling problems, Domestic violence (for predator) and Co-occurring program. Especially, ACTS has initiated its cultural competent counseling program for recent immigrant people with a passion, humiliation, obligation, and even the spirit of brotherhood.
ACTS offers a co-occurring
a comprehensive course of services for individuals dealing with substance abuse and mental health issues in both Asian and English languages. We provide different levels of care geared to toward meeting the needs of each individual patient.
- Assessments (DUI, Chemical Dependency, Mental Health, Gambling, Domestic Violence)
- Chemical Dependency Treatment Services (Group, individual)
- Mental Health Treatment Services (Group, individual)
- Problem Gambling Treatment Services (Group, individual)
- Domestic Violence Predator Treatment Services (Group, individual)
- Anger Management Treatment Services (Group, individual)
- Referral to Inpatient Treatment Services
- Deferred Prosecution Treatment
We are giving practical education and treatment in professional and love to promote well-being, and increase the quality of life for clients and their family.
Give us a call to have more information
(253) 302-3826 or Email us