Substance Use Disorder Professional
- Provides counseling and case management services to patients, consisting of assessment, individual, group, family counseling and educational services.
- Maintain individualized treatment plans and clinical files in accordance with agency and state standards.
- Helps to coordinate with agency staff in the provision and integration of program services and case review as needed.
- Supports clinical team in screening potential participants and providing referrals to other agencies as needed.
- Assists individuals/families in developing natural support to increase success in the community.
- Completes clinical documentation as required.
- Supports the clinical Director in special projects as assigned.
- Maintains quality filing and Clinical structure to prepare state and MCO Reviews.
- Proactively reviews and corrects patient records for accuracy and completeness as needed.
- Attends and supports community events as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Washington State Department of Health issued SUDP/SUDPT certification required.
Submit resume to: [email protected] | [email protected]